Sunday, March 13, 2011

omnibus locis fit caedes




It’s almost spring.

You veni, vidi, vicied the hell out of December and January, but winter is really, really starting to blow. Presidents' Day didn’t cut it, and Valentine’s only made it worse. You know you’ve got to do something about it when, for a week running, your goal has been please god just let me get through the day without enacting the second verse of "Bad Days."

Well, citizen, the ides have it!

A month and a day after the lesser of the bleeding heart holidays, now’s the time for all good plans to come to fruition.





Interpret as you wish:



Got a backstabbing friend? Surprise party!
Want to stage a cubical coup? Secret Caesar!

First, I made my own shirt--I messed around with my Husqvarna’s stitch dial until I got something between a zig-zag and a buttonhole. I like the way that the snarls look like droplets. Twenty-three wounds, of course, and most on the back.

The barrette is made from leaves I picked up from the jewelry section at Michael’s, wired to a clip, and then hot-glued in the weak spots. (Excuse my eraserhead morning hair.)



For my co-workers, I picked up a couple t-shirts and a bottle of puff-paint and went to town. My plan for the plebeian laurel clips is a cheaper version made from pilfered artificial flowers and, again, hot glue.

And for dessert:

SISTER SANDRA919-787-7020

Be the first to Write a Review
2717 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, NC Zip Code
20.0MI from Durham





sic semper tyrannis, playyas.

No comments:

Post a Comment